I have decided to participate in the 12 on the 12th photo/scrapbook project being hosted by Elizabeth Dillow from Ella Publishing Co. I'm excited because I don't feel any pressure to complete a scrapbook page with my photos, and I don't feel like I've failed if all the photos come from my phone + Instagram app. Twelve photos on the 12th day of the month? This I can handle :)
- Bella's early morning preening. One of her "New Year's Resolutions" is to be easier and get up earlier in the morning. She's doing really well so far, and I have to say, I love this goal. (Ezra's goals are to "eat more 'healfy fings', and to do more running. Julian is to try to always do the things he knows he's supposed to do. We'll just say he gets his lack of follow through from his Mama. ;)
- Coffee for two. Ran out of creamer. Blergh.
- My clearanced Starbuck's Christmas mug, holding all of my favorite marker pens. Every morning starts with signing of papers before sending kids to school.
- My favorite B&BW lotion, doubling as an ice scraper.
- Early mornings with Ezra. (He has afternoon preschool) He found Toy Story 3 on the iPad and was pretty excited about it.
- 3 gloves missing their mates. On our coldest day so far. Stinkin kids.
- Did I mention, coldest day so far? My eyes water from the cold, so this is me waiting on my car to warm up after my first class of the day. (Oh yeah, I am back in school. You would know this if I still blogged.)
- Bags. One for school stuff, one for errands and library books, and my purse. That cute flowery one is in the $2.50 section of the Dollar Spot at Target RIGHT NOW! GO! It's way cute and has a zipper.
- Annabelle enjoys the responsibility of picking up Ezra from after school each day. Again, a task that I can appreciate. See above re: freaking cold day.
- FOUR. After school. :)
- After my Thursday evening class let out early, I was able to stop by Julian's Cub Scout meeting. The boys constructed a bird house. It was my favorite project so far. Julian, however, did a lot of complaining about the heaviness of hammers.
- My favorite time of day, ready to cozy up in my favorite chair and watch junky tv shows and clip coupons. I should mention that Dustin was in this day too, but Thursdays are the worst day for us to see each other. SO, he's represented by the green coffee mug. ;) Hooray! One month down, 11 to go!